Thursday, June 24, 2010

WELL.....

I've been sitting idol for almost 3 weeks now just hanging out enjoying some summertime beers & haven't thought too much about my shovel. That all changed yesterday when i sold my last & only fowl weather transportation on the fly. They had cash & i said yes. I'm down to my Dyna, my dog, a guitar rig ( which i would sell too if the guy's would let me haha) , some part's lying around & my long time half built companion. I'm getting the ball rolling on this motor one way or another & hopefully enjoying the fruit's of my labor in the not so distant August heat. Not going to be impatient & rush into a frenzy though, unless i have a reason, but it feels like a HUGE weight has been lifted off my head. NO way in hell it should have took this long....It'll be a fucking YEAR in October i think? But there's been alot of fucking around time & drinks in between too HA! Wanna put in some miles when it's all over with, skipped out on too much allready it seems like, tired of enjoying other peoples trials & tales of the road.... I'm ready, let's go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment