Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend pics...

I actually had a better time this year cause i made it a point to walk allover to catch the music side of it more then ever, got drunk & didn't get any pics except of Texas Hippie Coalition.





They fuckin ruled!! they were good friends with Pantera as if you couldn't tell by listening, but what I'm still high about is getting to see PODUNK!! I've been listening to those cats for 10 years or more and it just never worked out to go see them, it kicked my ass!! Still not over it!, they only have one album you can find & i suggest you do, there in the middle of one right now & said it'll hopefully be done before Christmas, super stoked!!!
Here's the few bikes that were actually cool out of 40,000 i think the papers said?
Crazy. Were more hiding i'm sure but i got tired of walking.....










I'll throw some more up through out the week....

No comments:

Post a Comment