Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sick...


just as soon as it gets nice & cozy outside & we get more daylight and 3 fuckin day's before my birthday it hits.... i guess I'll just spend the next few day's trying to heal up for the weekend & wishing i was at the shop with a shit load of energy, still got lot's of cleaning & buffing to do, picked up one of those bench top buffers from Harbour Freight the last trip i took shit to the powder coater. No more drill in the vice for me, that got old with those little wheels. Maybe it'll hold up, you never know when you get tools from there...you have to know what you can & can't buy from them but i love the place!
I'll probably sit here & get this wheel done even though it's not for this build, at least I'll be doing something...

No comments:

Post a Comment